Yes, the Partner would have to go back into the cart and manually add those items and pay for them. Once an autoship fails to process then it becomes ”disabled” and the Partner/Customer has to manually purchase and go through the process of setting up the autoship.
Articles in this section
- What is the Virtual Private Office fee?
- How can I see if a Partner in my downline is active to earn comissions?
- If the autodelivery is not processed, will the company try to charge the card again and if so, how many times?
- If an autodelivery is not processed or the payment failed, can a Partner correct pay for that order, or do they have to go to the shop and purchase 2 of the 8 packs?
- If the Viritual Office fee is not processed with the autodelivery, what do I need to do then?
- How do I get a new login for my account?
- How do I get a new password for my account?
- How do I cancel my autodelivery?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I order more products?