EN 1500 is a quality review of agents for hygienic hand disinfection. BioPocket Screen & Hand Spray is well documented by various European standards and has been tested according to EN 1500 and received approval. Never buy a product that does not meet these requirements.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Biopocket Screen & Hand spray on surfaces?
- How do I use the Screen & Hand Spray?
- How long does the BioPocket Screen & Hand Spray protection last for?
- How long is the long lasting protection?
- How does Biopocket Screen & Hand Spray work compared to alcohol based sanitizers?
- How do I know that the Biopocket Screen & Hand Spray works?
- Is the product in any way dangerous to use?
- I often get rashes on hands by using gloves daily, can the BioPocket Screen & Hand Spray help on this?
- Is the BioPocket Screen & Hand spray free from chemicals?
- Is Biopocket Screen & Hand Spray effective against MRSA?