Why is Cellements based in Estonia?
- A full member of the European Union and at the border to one of the biggest Direct Sales markets in the world - Russia.
- Cellements base currency for trade and commissions is EUR.
- Key competence and cost effective services available.
- Logistics Center for Cellements global market is a warehouse outside of Tallin.
- Parts of the supply chain for Cellements are located in the Baltic countries.
- Cellements products are registered by Estonian Authorities and the registrations is also valid for intra-community sales and marketing.
- Asian companies (i.e. Aliexpress) use Estonia for a hub into Europe. Infrastructure could be used to send goods to Asia.
- Estonia is a digitally innovative and hi-tech efficient country when it comes to corporate administration with it´s concept “e-Estonia”.
- Estonian government is promoting and investing into infrastructure to make it easy for global players in e-commerce to establish business in Estonia.