Studies show that one can get protection for up to four hours, but our results also show that even after a full day (eight hours), there are fewer bacteria on the hands than when the day started. The protection depends on how quickly the invisible protection wears off. Other products such as hand sanitisers, work by poisoning bacteria through a single active substance and they stop being active once they have dried out. Biopocket is an advanced formulation that affects both bacteria in a chemical and physical way. That way the Biopocket spray continues protecting even when it becomes dry.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Biopocket Screen & Hand spray on surfaces?
- How do I use the Screen & Hand Spray?
- How long does the BioPocket Screen & Hand Spray protection last for?
- How long is the long lasting protection?
- How does Biopocket Screen & Hand Spray work compared to alcohol based sanitizers?
- How do I know that the Biopocket Screen & Hand Spray works?
- Is the product in any way dangerous to use?
- I often get rashes on hands by using gloves daily, can the BioPocket Screen & Hand Spray help on this?
- Is the BioPocket Screen & Hand spray free from chemicals?
- Is Biopocket Screen & Hand Spray effective against MRSA?