Studies show that one can get protection for up to two hours, but our results also show that even after a full day (eight hours), there are fewer bacteria on the hands than when the day started. The protection depends on how quickly the invisible protection wears
Articles in this section
- Can I use Biopocket Screen & Hand spray on surfaces?
- How do I use the Screen & Hand Spray?
- How long does the BioPocket Screen & Hand Spray protection last for?
- How long is the long lasting protection?
- How does Biopocket Screen & Hand Spray work compared to alcohol based sanitizers?
- How do I know that the Biopocket Screen & Hand Spray works?
- Is the product in any way dangerous to use?
- I often get rashes on hands by using gloves daily, can the BioPocket Screen & Hand Spray help on this?
- Is the BioPocket Screen & Hand spray free from chemicals?
- Is Biopocket Screen & Hand Spray effective against MRSA?