Other products such as hand sanitisers, work by poisoning bacteria through a single active substance and they stop being active once they have dried out. Biopocket is an advanced formulation that affects both bacteria in a chemical and physical way. That way the Biopocket spray continues protecting even when it becomes dry.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Biopocket Screen & Hand spray on surfaces?
- How do I use the Screen & Hand Spray?
- How long does the BioPocket Screen & Hand Spray protection last for?
- How long is the long lasting protection?
- How does Biopocket Screen & Hand Spray work compared to alcohol based sanitizers?
- How do I know that the Biopocket Screen & Hand Spray works?
- Is the product in any way dangerous to use?
- I often get rashes on hands by using gloves daily, can the BioPocket Screen & Hand Spray help on this?
- Is the BioPocket Screen & Hand spray free from chemicals?
- Is Biopocket Screen & Hand Spray effective against MRSA?