Biopocket’s Screen & Hand Spray is one of the products on the market that has undergone the most testing. Tests show that Bacteria Shield kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses. It has passed the European Standard EN 1500 and EN 13 697. Approved in Europe, FDA in Thailand, India and approved by hospital in Dubai.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Biopocket Screen & Hand spray on surfaces?
- How do I use the Screen & Hand Spray?
- How long does the BioPocket Screen & Hand Spray protection last for?
- How long is the long lasting protection?
- How does Biopocket Screen & Hand Spray work compared to alcohol based sanitizers?
- How do I know that the Biopocket Screen & Hand Spray works?
- Is the product in any way dangerous to use?
- I often get rashes on hands by using gloves daily, can the BioPocket Screen & Hand Spray help on this?
- Is the BioPocket Screen & Hand spray free from chemicals?
- Is Biopocket Screen & Hand Spray effective against MRSA?